City Council Special Call Meeting - In Lieu of 2nd Monthly Meeting
City Council Special Call Meeting in Lieu of Second Meeting Wednesday, September 22, 2021
- Formal action/votes will be taken.
- The meeting will be held in the Operations Center Assembly Room located at 305 Williams Street.
To watch the meeting, attend in-person or visit the Zoom website and enter the meeting information below.
Dial-in by phone: (646) 558-8656
Meeting ID: 957 4684 6396
*In-person attendance by the public will be permitted; however, in compliance with social distancing guidelines, in-person attendance of the public will be limited as spacing permits.
The City of Hendersonville is committed to providing accessible facilities, programs, and services for all people in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Should you need assistance or a particular accommodation for this meeting please contact the City Clerk, Angela Reece at 697-3000 no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting
SPECIAL CALL MEETING
& NOTICE OF ELECTRONIC PARTICIPATION
Wednesday, September 22, 2021, at 4:00 p.m.
The City of Hendersonville City Council will hold a Special Call Meeting on Wednesday, September 22, 2021, at 4:00 p.m. in the Assembly Room of the City Operations Building located at 305 Williams St. Hendersonville, NC.
The purpose of this meeting is to consider the following:
- Continued from 9/2/21: Public Hearing - Addition and Definition of Small-Scale Manufacturing with Supplementary Standards to C-1, C-2, C-3, CMU, GHMU, HMU and CHMU (P21-41-ZTA) – Matthew Manley, AICP | Planning Manager
- Quarterly Financial Update – Brian Pahle, Assistant City Manager
- Parking Deck Guaranteed Maximum Price (GMP) and Amendment to Contract with Edifice General Contractors – Brian Pahle, Assistant City Manager
- Discussion of Expansion of Public Works Department – Tom Wooten, Public Works Director
- Mental Health Counseling for Public Safety Departments – James Miller, Fire Chief and Blair Myhand, Police Chief
- Request to Establish a Hiring Bonus Program for Recruitment of New Employees – Jennifer Harrell, Human Resources Director and Blair Myhand, Chief of Police
Notice is hereby given that some Hendersonville City Council Members may participate remotely at the above designated time/day/place.
In-person attendance by the public will be permitted; however, in compliance with recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, meeting attendees are asked to observe social distancing guidelines and to wear face coverings inside City facilities.
There will be no general citizen comment period for this meeting.
The public may also view, listen to this meeting live via ZOOM. For security reasons screen sharing will not be allowed. The meeting instructions to join by Zoom will be available on the City’s website by visiting https://www.hendersonvillenc.gov/events-calendar and below.
ZOOM https://zoom.us/join OR Dial-in by phone: (646) 558-8656
Meeting ID: 957 4684 6396
s./ Angela L. Reece, City Clerk
The City of Hendersonville is committed to providing accessible facilities, programs and services for all people in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Should you need assistance or a particular accommodation for this meeting please contact the City Clerk no later than 24 hours prior to the meeting at 697-3005 or by email at email@example.com