The City of Hendersonville's Skate Park is located in Patton Park across from Patton Pool. The skate park is open to the public and is an unattended facility, the hours are 7am-11pm.
NO BIKES ALLOWED ON THE SKATE PARK
The Skate Park features include:
- Bowl - 8-ft deep with waterfall
- 4-ft ramp
- 4-ft quarter pipe with a 2-ft seat extention
- 8 sets of stairs with handrails
- Rainbow ledge - 4-ft wide x 20-ft long
- 3 - Flat ledges
- Grind rail
- 2 hubba ledges
- 5-ft quarter pipe
- Designed & constructed by GRINDLINE SKATEPARKS INC.