How can I request a security check of my home or business?
A: Fill out our Security Check form.
1) Accident or Incident Reports may be obtained in person at 630 Ashe Street during business hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
2) Accident Reports may also be obtained online at LexisNexis.
Where can I pay my parking ticket?
A: Parking tickets are payable by multiple ways:
1) Pay online at https://hendersonville.thepermitstore.com/
The public can pay by searching by the tag number that received the citation or by the citation number.
2) By mail using the envelope that was included with the ticket. If the envelope was lost mail the payment to "Hendersonville Police, 160 Sixth Avenue East, Hendersonville, NC 28792"
3) By dropping the payment (in an envelope with the ticket) into the large payment box in the parking lot in the rear of City Hall. (Sixth Avenue side)
4) In person from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday at the payment window just inside the 1st floor entrance of City Hall. (except City holidays)
5) Payment can be made over the phone by calling Customer Service at (828) 697-3052. Callers will need their citation number or tag number to make their payment by phone.
When do you offer fingerprinting?
A:We offer a fingerprinting service every Wednesday morning, except on City holidays, between 9AM and 11AM. There is a $10 charge, cash only. We do not print for immigration matters.