Can I have an officer do a security assessment of my home or business?
A: Yes-Call (828) 697-3025.
Do I need an alarm permit?
A: No. However, we ask that you call our department to make sure we have emergency contact info on file for you. 828-697-3025.
How can I request a security check of my home or business?
A: Fill out our Security Check form.
How do I get a copy of a Police Report or Accident Report?
A: To get a copy of a police report or accident report:
1) Accident or Incident Reports may be obtained in person at 630 Ashe Street during business hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
2) Accident Reports may also be obtained online at LexisNexis.
Where can I pay my parking ticket?
A: Parking tickets are payable by multiple ways:
1) Pay online at https://hendersonville.thepermitstore.com/
The public can pay by searching by the tag number that received the citation or by the citation number.
2) By mail using the envelope that was included with the ticket. If the envelope was lost mail the payment to "Hendersonville Police, 160 Sixth Avenue East, Hendersonville, NC 28792"
3) By dropping the payment (in an envelope with the ticket) into the large payment box in the parking lot in the rear of City Hall. (Sixth Avenue side)
4) In person from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday at the payment window just inside the 1st floor entrance of City Hall. (except City holidays)
5) Payment can be made over the phone by calling Customer Service at (828) 697-3052. Callers will need their citation number or tag number to make their payment by phone.
When do you offer fingerprinting?
A:Our department provides ink fingerprinting services every Wednesday morning from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM, with no prior appointment needed. It's important to note that we do not offer fingerprinting for immigration purposes; such services must be obtained through an immigration office.
There is a fee of $10 for this service, payable by CARD ONLY at the Police Department. Alternatively, you can pay $10 in CASH at City Hall and bring the receipt with you. When coming for fingerprinting, ensure you have a government-issued photo ID showing your current address. If the address on your ID is not up-to-date, you will need to provide proof of residency, such as a power or water bill with your name and address.
For any inquiries about our fingerprinting services, please call us at 828-697-3050. Additionally, the Henderson County Sheriff's Department offers electronic fingerprinting by appointment on different days. For more details on their services, they can be contacted at 828-697-4911.