How can I request a security check of my home or business?
A: Fill out our Security Check form.
Can I file a report online?
A: Fill out an Online Report. This online reporting form should not be used to report emergencies as is it not monitored 24/7. Please call 911 if you have an emergency.
How do I get a copy of a Police Report or Accident Report?
A: To get a copy of a police report or accident report:
1) Call (828) 697-3036 to request a copy be mailed to you.
2) In person at the records window on the first floor of City Hall (rear entrance off Sixth Avenue) Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
We can not fax reports.
Where can I pay my parking ticket?
A: Parking tickets are payable three ways:
1) By mail using the envelope that was included with the ticket. If the envelope was lost mail the payment to "Hendersonville Police, 145 Fifth Avenue East, Hendersonville, NC 28792"
2) By dropping the payment (in an envelope with the ticket) into the large gray mailbox in the parking lot in the rear of City Hall. (Sixth Avenue side.)
3) In person from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday at the payment window just inside the 1st floor entrance of City Hall. (except City holidays.)
When do you offer fingerprinting?
A:We offer a fingerprinting service every Wednesday morning, except on City holidays, between 9AM and 11AM. There is a $10 charge, cash only. We do not print for immigration matters.