Report a Problem

Please use the Citizen Reporter App to report any non-emergency issues or problems with any City service. 



Water Service Issues

If you are reporting a problem with your water service please contact (828) 697-3052.

If it is a water service emergency after 5 p.m. or on a weekend, please call (828) 891-7779. 

Other Issues

Report Streetlight Outage (Duke Energy) 

Report Power Outage (Duke Energy) 

Report a State-Maintained Road Problem (NCDOT)

You may also send feedback and/or suggestions for the Mayor and City Council. Visit their webpage for contact information.