The City of Hendersonville uses a web-based process through Quest Construction Data Network for capital project advertisement and bidding. This process delivers construction project advertisements and bid documents in a timely and cost effective way. Project advertisements on QuestCDN and on the City of Hendersonville website will include the Quest project number which you will need to access the electronic bid documents. Benefits of the electronic delivery of bid documents from Quest CDN include:
You may become a member of Quest CDN without cost. You only pay for the bid documents you download.
- Bid documents can be previewed without cost. You can look over the plan drawings and specifications before deciding whether to download the bid documents.
- Bid documents will be delivered in the Adobe PDF format so there is no software investment required, just the free Adobe Acrobat Reader program.
- You can print just the pages you need, helping to reduce paper waste.
- If addenda are issued, you will automatically be notified by email to return to the website to access them. Addenda may be downloaded without additional cost.
- Plan holder lists and project bid results will be available on the website.
Please see below for project specific information. Please click here for online bidding instructions.
The City of Hendersonville, NC ("City") is seeking qualifications statements from firms offering Construction Manager at Risk (CMaR) services which may include: review of structural, mechanical, plumbing, electrical, environmental and architectural drawings being prepared by the Project Architect, ADW ("Architect"), together with site/civil plans, coordination of project bidding with Project Architect; selection of subcontractors; oversight of construction, coordination with Architect and City project manager.
The City is currently in the schematic design phase for an approximately 26,000 square foot Police Department Headquarters on approximately 1.5 acres located at the intersections of Jonas Street, Ashe Street, and East Pace Street in Hendersonville, NC.