The City of Hendersonville uses a web-based process through Quest Construction Data Network for capital project advertisement and bidding. This process delivers construction project advertisements and bid documents in a timely and cost effective way. Project advertisements on QuestCDN and on the City of Hendersonville website will include the Quest project number which you will need to access the electronic bid documents. Benefits of the electronic delivery of bid documents from Quest CDN include:
You may become a member of Quest CDN without cost. You only pay for the bid documents you download.
- Bid documents can be previewed without cost. You can look over the plan drawings and specifications before deciding whether to download the bid documents.
- Bid documents will be delivered in the Adobe PDF format so there is no software investment required, just the free Adobe Acrobat Reader program.
- You can print just the pages you need, helping to reduce paper waste.
- If addenda are issued, you will automatically be notified by email to return to the website to access them. Addenda may be downloaded without additional cost.
- Plan holder lists and project bid results will be available on the website.
Please see below for project specific information. Please click here for online bidding instructions.
Monday, February 19, 2018 10:49:00 AM
Monday, April 2, 2018 11:55:00 AM
Proposals will be received until noon (12:00 p.m.) on April 30, 2018, to provide legal (notice) advertising for the City of Hendersonville for all such publication required by law to be conducted within the City for the term of the contract.
Monday, April 2, 2018 11:43:00 AM
The City of Hendersonville is requesting proposals from interested and qualified professional consultants or firms to comprehensively assess and revise or rewrite the Subdivision Ordinances. Please see the attached RFP for more information.
A copy of the currently enacted Subdivision Ordinance is available here.
Thursday, March 8, 2018 11:11:00 AM