The City of Hendersonville is pleased to offer multiple payment options for customers:
An Improved Customer Service Portal is provided to allow customers to pay and manage bills online. First time users will be prompted to register and link to their customer account. All the information to get started is available on the customer's billing statement. If your service is scheduled for disconnection and you are making an online payment you must notify customer service at (828) 697-3052 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to prevent disconnection from occurring.
In Person or Mailed Payments
City of Hendersonville
145 Fifth Avenue E.
Hendersonville, NC 28792
Please call (828) 697-3052 to make a payment over the phone. Pay-by-Phone is available 24/7. Outside of regular business hours, Pay-by-Phone can be selected by calling (828) 697-3052 and selecting Option 1. Pay-by-Phone is administered by a third-party automated payment service that accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and electronic check.
To utilize our payment systems please make sure you have the following information on hand.
For Utility Bills and General Bills:
- Your account number and/ or your customer ID number (located on your billing statement)
- Credit card, debit card or checking account information
- Valid e-mail address for confirmation receipt (on-line payment only)
- Your ticket number located on your parking ticket
- Credit or debit card or checking account information
If you are encountering an issue paying your bills, contact customer service at (828) 697-3052.