City Council Second Monthly Meeting
Repeats every month on the fourth Wednesday until Sun Nov 30 2025 except Wed Mar 24 2021, Wed Jun 23 2021, Wed Aug 25 2021, Wed Sep 22 2021, Wed Nov 24 2021, Wed Dec 22 2021, Wed Apr 27 2022, Wed Jun 22 2022, Wed Nov 23 2022, Wed Dec 28 2022. Wednesday, January 25, 2023
Ground Rules (amended by City Council at their August 4, 2022 meeting):
- The meeting will last no more than two hours.
- If there is nothing to discuss, the meeting will be canceled.
- The meeting will be held at a regularly scheduled date/time.
- Formal action/votes will be taken on matters which are non-controversial in nature including the following:
- Board and Commission Appointments
- Financial and Bidding Items
- Internal Policy Amendments
- Non-Controversial Contract Matters
The meeting will be held on the Fourth Wednesday of each month at 4:00 p.m. in the Operations Center Assembly Room located at 305 Williams Street.
Dial-in by phone: (646) 558-8656
Meeting ID: 822 0104 2528
The City of Hendersonville is committed to providing accessible facilities, programs, and services for all people in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Should you need assistance or a particular accommodation for this meeting please contact the City Clerk, Jill Murray at 697-3005 no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting.