Whoo Loves Hendo Saturday
Saturday, December 5, 2020
Merchants of Downtown Hendersonville are feeling the holiday spirit this season, and they aren’t letting any “grinches” steal their cheer! Join for a special holiday themed “LoveHendo Saturday” to close out 2020 on December 5.
Main Street will be closed to vehicles all day on December 5 from 1st Avenue to 6th Avenue. The cross streets will remain open for vehicles to traverse to the unique avenue businesses and the abundant downtown parking available just a short walk from Main Street. Public restrooms are conveniently located at the Visitors Center on the south end of Main and at 125 5th Avenue on the northern end.
Just a few of the holiday activities include:
- View the “Whoville” themed gingerbread cookie contest entries @ Narnia Studios
- Pet Photos with Santa Paws @ Wag! A Unique Pet Boutique
- Photos with Santa @ Team ECCO Shark Lab & Aquarium
- Holiday Trunk Show @ Art Mob Studios
- YART Sale with the Henderson County Arts Council @ Woodlands Gallery
- Cookies and Goodies @ Pisgah Forest Gem Mine & Lazy Bear Trading Post
- Photos with Santa @ Emma’s Baby Boutique
- Pop up Christmas Caroling
The Hendersonville Farmers Market will also host a special Holiday Market on December 5 from 9 am until 1 pm at the Historic Train Depot in the Seventh Avenue District. The outdoor market includes seasonal, farm-fresh products and locally made artisan crafts. Marketgoers will find their favorite regular season vendors from Hendersonville Farmers Market offering seasonal food products, baked goods, and more, in addition to a plethora of handmade artisan crafts. Live music entertainment will be provided by Apple Country String Band at both events.
In the spirit of #SafeHendo and state mandates, all businesses and customers are asked to follow the 3 W’s – Wear a face covering, Wash your hands and Wait 6 feet apart.