City Council - Regular Meeting
Repeats every month on the first Thursday until Wed Dec 27 2023 except Thu May 07 2020. Thursday, July 2, 2020
City Council Regular Meeting
An electronic meeting of the City of Hendersonville City Council will be held in the City Operations Center located at 305 Williams Street, Hendersonville NC.
June Council Meeting Participation Information
The regular City of Hendersonville City Council meeting will be held in the City Operations Center located at 305 Williams Street, Hendersonville NC on Thursday, June 4, 2020 at 5:45 p.m.
In compliance with the state’s stay-at-home order and social distancing guidelines, physical public attendance in the assembly room will be limited. Anyone interested in watching the meeting live may visit the City's Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/HVLNC, http://www.publicinput.com/hvlmeeting or watch and/or listen using the ZOOM access information below.
To submit a public comment before the meeting:
- Visit http://www.publicinput.com/hvlmeeting and select the meeting or public hearing for which they would like to provide comment. Participants are asked to give their name and address for the record and a space is given to submit their written public comment which will be provided to the City Council.
- Individuals who are unable to submit their comment online may email their comment to Allison Nock firstname.lastname@example.org or (828) 697-3001 for assistance.
- Pre-submitted public comments should be provided by noon on June 4, 2020.
To provide a public comment during the meeting:
- Visit https://zoom.us/join and enter the Meeting ID and Password
Meeting ID: 94412612419
- Join the meeting by phone
Phone Number: +1 646 558 8656 US
Meeting ID: 94412612419
In order to comment during the meeting, virtual participants should use the ‘raise hand’ feature or press *9 to raise hand if dialing in. Public Comments will only be permitted during designated public comment times during the Council meeting.
To meet all regulations while adhering to social distancing guidelines, the City of Hendersonville will provide a space for individuals otherwise unable to access the City Council meeting. A minimum of ten individuals can be permitted into the Operations Center starting at 5:00 p.m. on June 4, 2020. The maximum number of entrants will be determined by the state’s order on the day of the meeting.