Parking Enforcement is overseen by the Hendersonville Police Department. Our Parking Services Team are excellent ambassadors for the City and available to assist you.
Parking citations may be paid online using the City’s online portal. Parking citation appeals may also be submitted on the online portal.
If you are unable to pay your parking citation online, you may pay in-person at the City’s Customer Service window any Monday – Friday from 9AM to 5PM (except City Holidays.) The payment window is located in City Hall at 160 6th Avenue East.
Customer Service staff are not able to process appeals. Please use the online portal for all citation appeals.
Parking Services Staff want to help you avoid getting a parking citation. View a list of common violations:
- Backing into a parking space
- Not checking your vehicle in on the ParkMobile app or parking kiosk (even if you only plan to park during the free window)
- Parking in a prohibited zone or no-parking zone
- Parking in a loading zone
- Parking on a sidewalk
- Parking facing traffic
- Parking in a handicapped space without a valid license plate or disability placard
- ‘Duplicate Parking’ - parking both cars listed on a parking permit downtown at the same time
- Staying parked in a space beyond the time you paid for (you can add time on the ParkMobile app and via kiosk)
Parking Citations Summary:
|Blocking a Crosswalk||$50.00|
|Blocking a Fire Lane||$100.00|
|Blocking a Fire Hydrant||$100.00|
|Parking in a Handicapped Space||$250.00|
|Loading Zone / 15-minute Violation||$50.00|
|Overtime / Expired Meter||$50.00|
|All Other Parking Violations||$50.00|
|Habitual Offender (3 or more tickets in 30 days)||$100.00|
|Penalty after 30 days additional||$100.00|