Customers, who are having difficulty paying their utility bills, may request Payment Arrangements with the Customer Service Team. Requests can be made by calling (828) 697-3052 or through our online Payment Arrangement Request Form. Please be advised, Payment Arrangements are discretionary and the City of Hendersonville is not obligated to grant them even if a request is filed. Requests for Payment Arrangements will be assessed on a case-by-case basis. The following terms and conditions apply to all Payment Arrangements.
***If an account is scheduled for disconnection, any online request for a Payment Arrangement should be submitted at least two (2) business days before the deadline date listed on the disconnection notice or provided in the disconnection call***
Terms and Conditions
1. In requesting a Payment Arrangement, you acknowledge that you are forming a binding agreement to pay the fixed amount established by your payment arrangement, in addition to any current charges that may arise during the duration of your arrangement. Current charges may be paid on their respective due date (if not part of an arrangement), separate from the payment date(s) requested for the arrangement-related balance.
2. By requesting a Payment Arrangement, you acknowledge that you will be required to make payment by the due date agreed upon. Failure to make a payment by the due date will result in service termination.
3. If service is terminated, you recognize that you will be required to pay the total balance on the account, plus any related fees, before service will be restored.
4. In addition, you agree that you will be bound by your arrangement and acknowledge that if you break an arrangement, you may be restricted from making additional arrangements until the account balance is addressed.
5. Finally, you recognize that the standard customer service terms and conditions remain in effect.
Billing Assistance Options
If you are having difficulty paying your utility bill there are other assistance options to help improve your billing situation. You may contact local assistance agencies, including the following organizations:
Helping Hand Outreach through Interfaith Assistance Ministry
239 Third Ave E.
Hendersonville, NC 28792
Phone: (828) 693-4181
*The City of Hendersonville, NC is not responsible for the content of any external websites. Any questions related to the services provided by these organizations should be directed to the organization in question.