Billing Assistance Options
If you are having difficulty paying your utility bill, please contact the agencies listed below for assistance options:
Helping Hand Outreach through Interfaith Assistance Ministry
239 Third Ave E.
Hendersonville, NC 28792
Phone: (828) 693-4181
*The City of Hendersonville, NC is not responsible for the content of any external websites. Any questions related to the services provided by these organizations should be directed to the organization in question.
Customers, who are having difficulty paying their utility bills, may request contact Customer Service Team. Requests can be made by calling (828) 697-3052 or through our online Payment Arrangement Request Form. Please be advised, Payment Arrangements are discretionary and the City of Hendersonville is not obligated to grant them. Requests for Payment Arrangements will be assessed on a case-by-case basis. The following terms and conditions apply to all Payment Arrangements.
Terms and Conditions
1. In requesting a Payment Arrangement, you acknowledge that you are forming a binding agreement to pay the fixed amount established by your payment arrangement, in addition to any current charges that may arise during the duration of your arrangement. Current charges may be paid on their respective due date (if not part of an arrangement), separate from the payment date(s) requested for the arrangement-related balance.
2. By requesting a Payment Arrangement, you acknowledge that you will be required to make payment by the due date agreed upon. Failure to make a payment by the due date will result in service termination.
3. If service is terminated, you recognize that you will be required to pay the total balance on the account, plus any related fees, before service will be restored.
4. In addition, you agree that you will be bound by your arrangement and acknowledge that if you break an arrangement, you may be restricted from making additional arrangements until the account balance is addressed.
5. Finally, you recognize that the standard customer service terms and conditions remain in effect.